The sheer quantity of herbal testosterone boosters accessible on the web will make your head spin.
I know, because I’ve personally reviewed over 250 of them.
I’ve also tested over 30 of them. and can inform you from trip that the widespread majority of them don’t surely do what they say.
Their popularity has exploded in the last several years, and there are good reasons for that.
When we’re young, our our bodies produces masses of the stuff – greater than we need.
But as we age, manufacturing tiers drop off dramatically.
By the time you’re in your late 30s/early 40s, you begin to word the symptoms.
- Getting tired more easily
- You start putting on weight around your middle section.
- Workouts that used to get you in structure fast, or don’t have the identical impact they used to.
- You get irritable.
- You can even lose your desire for sex.
Natural testosterone boosting dietary supplements can assist reverse some of these effects.
The trick is finding the right one.
I recently became aware of a product called TestoGen.
It’s got nice slick marketing that’s informative and not too over the top in terms of hype. That’s a good start.
But of course the real test is what’s in the product and whether or not it actually works.
So that’s what I looked into next.
TestoGen Ingredients and How They Work
TestoGen takes almost a kitchen sink approach to boosting testosterone naturally.
Most of the testosterone boosters I’ve used in the previous have used both Tribulus Terrestris, DHEA, or Zinc as their major ingredients.
What I like about Testogen is they took it a step further, and added a BIG dose of D Aspartic Acid and other important nutrients.
The components comes at the hassle from numerous special angles, some validated and some anecdotal.
- D-Aspartic Acid which helps increase the release of Luteinizing Hormone which in turn encourages the production of increased testosterone. It’s been clinically tested and proven to extend testosterone ranges via up to 42% in simply 12 days.
- Ginseng which is an aphrodisiac that additionally helps testes fitness and boosts mood. ( Source)
- Tribulus Terrestris which may be the most common ingredient found in these products.
It’s additionally notion to improve the launch of Luteinizing Hormone.
- Vitamin D3 which can also make bigger ranges of free testosterone and gradual down the fee of conversion to estrogen.
- Fenugreek which is idea to make bigger testosterone and vitality and to extend insulin release.
It’s been clinically shown to help maintain healthy hormone levels, although some evidence disputes that claim. (Source)
- Selenium which helps facility many bodily processes.
- Vitamin B Complex which will increase strength and hold gorgeous stages of serotonin.
- Zinc which is an quintessential mineral worried in the testosterone manufacturing process.
Check out a photo of the label below:
Instructions are to take 2-4 TestoGencapsules per day.
It’s encouraged that you house out your doses and that you take them after eating.
My Personal Results
I’ve already tested over 30 different testosterone boosters over the years, and I was pretty confident I’d be able to tell if Testogen was going to work within the first few days.
For me, the first factor that looks to be impacted in the course of checking out is sleep exceptional and libido.
One element is for sure, when I get a shitty nights sleep, I am extraordinarily freaking depressing the subsequent day.
This was not the case when I was taking Testogen.
Within a few days of taking Testogen, I began to be aware that I was once sound asleep about an greater hour a night time (total of abut eight half of hours).
By the quit of the first week, I should actually experience a alternate in libido.
I’ve been laughed at earlier than for pronouncing this, however I commenced waking up with a morning wood.
It’s all enjoyable and video games when you’re like 23 years historical and analyzing that, however have faith me…
Once you give up getting those morning boners, it starts offevolved to have an have an effect on on your normal temper and confidence.
About the second week in, I started noticing an improvement in my overall energy levels and stamina.
Typically I’ll hit the gym for about an hour, with the first half of my workout dedicated to lifting, and the 2nd half dedicated to cardio.
Usually towards the end of it I’m pretty damn wiped, and I’ll struggle to get that last mile in on the treadmill.
This wasn’t the case whilst I used to be taking Testogen.
I felt like I was getting huge bursts of energy, and also felt like I could push through my workout with ease.
These consequences appear to ultimate for about three weeks or so, and then as I acquired in the direction of the cease of my testing, it regarded to put on off a bit.
TestoGen Pros and Cons
Advantages of TestoGen
- The ingredients are all natural.
- Some of the ingredients have been tested and shown to improve testosterone levels.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
- The website is complete and informative.
Disadvantages of TestoGen
- Ingredient amounts are not revealed so it’s tough to tell if the levels are high enough to be effective.
- We haven’t seen any TestoGen reviews from actual customers to help us reach an informed conclusion.
Where to Buy
TestoGen is available through the product website.
A single bottle contains 120 capsules which will last a month even if you take it at the highest recommended dose.
It costs $52.95, however there are reductions handy if you purchase in bulk.
When I first took a appear at Testogen, I used to be type of on the fence. On the one hand, they weren’t being definitely obvious as to the doses of every ingredient that they had been pumping in the stuff.
And they’re nevertheless not, and that’s no longer useful when you’re making an attempt to decide whether or not or no longer it may also be proper for you.
However, I can say with a hundred percent self belief after trying out it out for the closing four weeks, Testogen is DEFINITELY a notable product.
If you’re searching for an all round advantageous testosterone booster, I HIGHLY suggest it.
Have You Used TestoGen?Leave Your Review Below!
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
No directions are given on the bottle on WHEN to take the product. Advise taking all four tablets in the morning? or one for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner, and one for late night time snack time? or two for breakfast and two for lunch (or dinner)? and so on – Greg
They recommend that you space out your doses throughout the day, and that you take them after eating.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website